Sartén Gourmet de 25,4 cm (10 pulg.)
1.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
Simple ingredients can take your chicken to the next level with this Balsamic Chicken & Vegetables recipe. All under 30 minutes! Serve with a side of white or brown rice.
light Italian dressing
crushed red pepper flakes
chicken breast tenderloins
asparagus, trimmed ends
cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat until several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, approximately 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add tenderloins to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the Italian dressing, honey, balsamic vinegar and crushed red pepper flakes. Whisk until combined.
- Turn chicken tenderloins and add half of the sauce mixture to the skillet. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken tenderloins from skillet. Add carrots, asparagus and cherry tomatoes. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are to your preference.
- Add chicken back into the skillet and add the remaining sauce mixture to the chicken and vegetables. Cover and warm through, approximately 2 minutes.
- Serve with a side of white or brown rice.